Precision planetary gear reducer is a new-generation of product developed by our company, with a compromise of advanced technology both at home and abroad, its main features are as follows:
1. Low noise: under 65db.
2. Low backlash: within 3 arcmin.
3. High efficiency: 97% for 1 stage, 94% for 2 stages.
4. High input speed: Rated input speed 3000rpm, max input speed 6000 rpm.
5. High output torque: higher torque output than that of conventional planetary gear reducer.
6. High stability hardening,which extends gear service life and maintain high accuracy as new after a long period of operation.
Precicion planetary gear reducer is widely used in the following fields:
1. Aerospace, military industries.
2. Medical health, electronic information industries.
3. Industrial robots, productin automation, CNC machine tool manufacturing industries.
4. Motor,textile,printing,food,metallurgical,envrironment protection engineering, warehouse logistics industries.
The gear wheel is made of excellent alloy steel, subjejcts to carbonitriding treatment and finally obtains the optimum abrasion resistance and impact strength.
ROMAX technology is used to make finite element analysis on the entire shafting, and the tooth surface is trimmed in the teeth shape and direction to reduce the impact anc noise as produced by gear engagement and increase the service life of the gear train.
The output planetary carrier adopts an integrated (double-support) structure; the large spans of the front and rear bearing are distributed in the box body, form a stable integrated structure to ensure a high torsional rigidity and precision.
The gear ring and the output housing are integrated in one piece, are made of high-quality steel, and are hot forged, thus obtain a higher material density. The integrated design ensures that all geometries can be processed in one shot, with higher precision and strength than other embedded clip-on structures.
The input shaft and the locking ring are designed in a separate box, and the locking force is more uniform and the service life is longer.